Air Polymer Clay | Resin Clay 100g
Pack Size :100g
Color : White/ Semi-Trans
Malaysia Clay Art Air Polymer Clay | Resin Clay is a natural clay which can leave to room temperature to air-dries to a hard solid. Use it to make clay miniatures, decorative items, jewelry and accessories, kechains and etc.
- No baking required, easy clean-up
- Minimal shrinkage
- Suitable for kids above 8 years old
- Suitable for professional and handmade lovers
- Leave it in room temperature for 24-48 hours,
- Modeled objects are permanant.
1. Resin Clay appears too hard and crumble to use?
1.1 Resin clay reacts to temperature, when it's cold, it's hard and crumble, when it's warm, it's soft and piliable. Warms the clay between your fingers, press it for a few minutes, the longer you "ondition" it, the softer it gets.
1.2 Add some vasaline or light air dry clay, this will soften resin clay fast. (Do not add water as the colors will dissovle in water)
2. Resin Clay appears too soft and sticky to use?
If you are working with the resin clay in a warm temperature, resin clay will turn soft and sticky fast. Put the clay in the fridge for a few minutes, and it'll become harder.
3. Resin Clay is too sticky to hand?
Some people might have sweaty hands that will find resin clay sticky. To solve the problem, apply some lotion or baby oil to your hands.
4. How to make the joint bond strong?
Use Glue to stick the joint between the clay. (fast glue, white glue, beads glue.)
5. How to store resin clay
Resin clay will dry in contact with air, only take out the amount needed to work with, wrap the remaining clay with clear cling film and store in air tight container.
6. How to make my final creation water proof?
Resin clay is not waterproof, once it's completely dry, you can seal it with glaze or varnish for a shinny finishing and extra protection to your creation.
Resin clay creation by professional clay artist