AB Liquid Food Grade Mold Making Silicone (1kg)
AB Liquid Silicone Mold Maker (500g + 500g)
AB liquid Resin instruction :
Ratio : A : B (1 : 1) ; ex: A 50g : B 50g
AB liquid food grade mold making silicone (1kg) is a food grade silicone suitable for making baking molds and trays, to use for craft and food. It cures at room temperature (25°C) within 3-8 hours with negligible shrinkage. Cures faster when temperature is around (36°C). Creates soft, flexible silicone molds which can withstand up to 200°C. This mold is suitable to use for chocolate, fondant, clay and other crafting materials.
1. Leave the mold for a few days before starting to use it. This will prolong the lifespan of the silicone mold.
2. Testing is recommended to avoid chemical reaction between the liquid with the surface of the container.
3. Avoid contact with water, impurities, smoke, organic tin catalyst, acid, alkali and other sulfur, phosphorus, nitrogen and organic materials which will affect the mixture from curing.
4. This liquid does not react with below items, so these can be used as the base to create mold. Resin, PVC, plastic, glass, ceramic, and metal. Advice to do a small testing before making the mold to avoid chemical reaction with the container.
7. Vasaline or wax can helps as release agent