AB Resin Liquid (150g + 50g)
AB liquid Resin instruction :
Big bottle : A
small bottle : B
Ratio : A : B (2.5 : 1) every (2.5 cups of A + 1 cups of B), A 25g : B 10g
You will need to mix resin (B) to (A)
Pour B in slowly while mixing with A. Pouring it all at once may caused the mixture to heat up and cure too quickly. Be sure to mix them equally for at least 60 seconds. (you can use unuse chopsticks or tools made with glass to stir the mixture.)
Make sure the bowl use for mixing is clean of dust, or water. Once you're happy with your mixture, you can cover the bowl with clear cling film to protect your mixture from getting dirty.
Store it in room temperature around 25c . It'll dry within 24 hours.
Tips to use AB Resin
1. Stirring the mixture : The quality of final outcome is very much dependant on the process of mixing A to B. While you're stirring the liquid, stirr it slow so AB resin will not capture bubbles in the mixture. Try to avoid to use tools that are too fine (thin) to stirr, use something thicker to stiff the mixture for perfect finishing.
Stirr the content within 1-3 mintues, while you're stirring be sure to stirr the bottom as well.
2. Temperature : If the room temperature is too low, it'll slow down the process of hardening and may cause bubbles in your creation. Best temperature for AB Resin to hardens is 30-40c.
3. Ratio : The ratio of resin A to B has to be accurate. Too much resin A or B, the creation will not harden to perfection
4. Bubbles : If you see big bubbles in the mixture, use a toothpick gently move the bubbles up. It'll slowly float up and disappear.
5. Clean : To clean the residual, wipe away all the remaining with tissue first. make sure it's almost clean before washing it with washing powder and warm water, or alcohol. Alternatively, we strongly suggest to use paper cup for the mixing process, and just toss them to dustbin once done.