This introduction class explores the potential of polymer clay as a material to make a chibi character (miniature cartoon of a person). We will cover all of the steps as well as go over best practice tips including setting up your workspace, conditioning the clay, tips on how to work with polymer clay and how to make a finished keychain.
Suitable for adults and children aged 12 and up but taught at an adult level, this class would be a great one for your tweens and teens to take part in as a fun family.
You will walk away with :
- A clay chibi made by you!
- Learn how to work with polymer clay
- Take home skills you can use again and again
What to bring :
- Prepare 2-3 photos of the person you want to make, can be yourself, your best friend, your mom, your husband.. anyone wearing their signature attire.
- Your crafty sense of adventure!
- Everything else is provided. Just bring yourself!
Duration of the class : 2-4 hours.
Venue : (by appointment only)
Spring Ville Apartment, D-01-11 Pangsapuri, Jalan UP 1/1, Taman Ukay Perdana, 68000 Ampang, Selangor
English, Malay, or Mandarin
Please whatsapp +601116729640 to book time.
*Bring a friend and get Rm10 Off for both of you.