This introduction class explores the potential of polymer clay as a material to make earrings or bracelet jewelry. We will cover all of the steps as well as go over best practice tips including setting up your workspace, conditioning the clay, tips on how to work with polymer clay and how to make a finished jewelry piece.
You will walk away with :
- 2 pairs of earrings made by you!
- Learn how to work with polymer clay (Accessories will be provided).
- Take home skills you can use again and again.
What to bring :
- Your crafty sense of adventure!
- Drinking water.
- Everything else is provided. Just bring yourself!
Duration of the class : 3 hours.
Venue : (by appointment only)
Spring Ville Apartment, D-01-11 Pangsapuri, Jalan UP 1/1, Taman Ukay Perdana, 68000 Ampang, Selangor ( google map - https://goo.gl/maps/vk9xoGfFztj )
English, Malay, or Mandarin
Please whatsapp +601116729640 for enquiry.
*No show or cancellation will only refund 50% of full price.
*Bring a friend and get 10% discount vouchers for materials *T&C applied
For private class, birthday party, summer holiday, team building - please whatsapp +601116729640 for enquiry